amã Stays & Trails Ballyhack Cottage, Shimla
Please note that the bungalow is located in a “No Drive Zone” however guests can come to the “Lift Car Park Area” in Shimla from where a pickup and drop would be provided at check in and checkout.
Ballyhack Cottage is a little gem hidden within Shimla, the erstwhile summer capital of the Raj. The cottage overlooks Christ Church with a clean and unhindered view of Shimla’s Mall Road Square and the snow-capped mountains that lie beyond. Nestled in the heart of town, it stands loftily above its crowds, boasting tasteful colonial architecture in stone and wood. The interiors reflect travels across India, with the flooring, doorways and some of the furniture having been repurposed from antiquated Shimla homes that were torn down in the past.
amã Stays & Trails Ballyhack Cottage offers warm and inviting culinary journey inspired by local flavours and aromas. The chefs recreate authentic fares of at-home simplicity with a distinct traditional touch using fresh & home-grown ingredients. At Ballyhack Cottage guests can indulge in regional favourites.
- Check-in from 3:00 PM.
- Check-out till 12:00 PM.
- Breakfast - 0800 - 1030 hrs.
- Lunch - 1230 - 1430 hrs.
- Dinner - 2000 - 2300 hrs.
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property however, you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- Pet policy: We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow.