Beach House Madh Island , Mumbai - amã Stays & Trails
Slow down, step back and re-discover the simple things that bring new meaning to life. Drive towards the north western shore of Mumbai where time stands still and the ‘city that never sleeps’ transforms into a laidback beachside gaothan. A charming two-bedroomed bungalow at Madh Island welcomes you into its warm fold for a holiday full of bliss. Located by the clear waters of the Arabian Sea and surrounded by swaying coconut trees, you are certain to seek solace here amidst the cosy rooms furnished with modern amenities, yet replete with homely comfort and character.
Explore a slice of Maximum City very different from the packed trains, snarling traffic, pulsating pubs and lean skyscrapers. Take a breather from the chaotic routine and daily humdrum of the city. Explore the innate essence of life, re-connect with oneself and create pleasant memories with family and close buddies. This bungalow by the beach is a perfect retreat to unwind, re-kindle ties to your roots and discover a whole new you.
Immerse into the traditions of the local fishing Koli community. Visit a fish market to learn more about the tisrya, surmai, bombil and other native breeds. Navigate the winding alleys and discover the ancient Portuguese churches in the villages at Madh that ignite memories of a bygone era. When hunger pangs strike, get back to the bungalow to savour a wholesome meal of local specialties such as crispy fried bombay duck, rawas kalvan, piping hot bhakris and the calming sol kadhi.
- Check-in from 3:00 PM.
- Check-out till 12:00 PM.
- Breakfast - 0800 - 1030 hrs.
- Lunch - 1230 - 1430 hrs.
- Dinner - 2000 - 2300 hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out on request.
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property however, you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- To ensure ease of convenience and faster check in process please send your ID proof in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org