amã Stays & Trails Kharvi Abode Betul Goa
Set amidst the oldest surviving fishing village that is Betul, Kharvi Abode in its literal meaning is where the earth ends and water world begins. The villa welcomes you with handmade floor tiles, masonary walls and a wide collection of corals and rare fishing objects. It is a perfect amalgamation of olden era and elegance. The Villa also offers a stunning view of the confluence of Sal river and the Arabian Sea.
Indulge in the traditional Konkani Gomantak or Goan Portuguese culinary indulgence. Feast from warm freshly baked pao breads with famous Goan sausages to freshly rawa fried fish cooked the Gomantak style. Visit the local markets of Goa with us, converse with the seasoned market women & source the freshest ingredients to our bungalows for a Goan feast like no other.
- Check-in from 4:00 PM
- Check-out till 11:00 AM
- Early check-in and late check-out on request
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property, however you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- Pet policy : We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow
Swimming Pool is available at the villa. Spa and Gym services can be availed at Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Goa.