Sholamallay Bungalow, Munnar - amã Stays & Trails
The Sholamallay Bungalow, now over a 100 years old, boasts of breathtaking views of pristine nature and allows you to immerse in tranquillity. Located in the Nullatanni Estate, previously known as Sholamallay Estate, this bungalow used to house the estate planters and officers, who could always keep an eye on the lush tea plantations that surround it. Lovingly restored, this 3- bedroom bungalow is spacious and exudes the charm of its century-old heritage.
Sholamallay Bungalow allows you a chance to savor the traditional delicacies of Kerala, cooked using family recipes passed down generations. The meals are cooked by our in-house chefs using the freshest ingredients available locally, and sometimes carry a British & Tamilian influence that came with the planters who stayed here. You can also cook with the chefs and learn more about the authentic flavours of the region, or request a meal cooked to your specifications, be it comfort food or your all-time favourites.
- Check-in from 3:00 PM.
- Check-out till 12:00 PM.
- Breakfast - 0800 - 1030 hrs.
- Lunch - 1230 - 1430 hrs.
- Dinner - 2000 - 2300 hrs.
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property however, you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- Pet policy: We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow.