amã Stays & Trails Arabidacool Bungalow, Chikmagalur
Built in 1914, the Arabidacool Bungalow is our finest & most historical bungalow in the Mylemoney Coffee Estate of Chikmagalur. Baba Budan brought seven beans of coffee from the Port of Mocha in Yemen to Chikmagalur in India & that's where the origin of coffee began in India. The Arabidacool Bungalow is nestled at a height of 4000ft above sea level & takes you one step closer to the sky. There is a slice of history in every corner of the Bungalow, from it's elegant upholstery to the red brick shade. Home to the legendary and extremely rare “Kent” coffee, Mylemoney estate is nestled near Mullayangiri - the highest peak in the region with lush green forests, home to rich wildlife and a variety of deer. Thomas Cannon a renowned English planter discovered this ideal location in the early 19th century & thus came the association of coffee & the Arabidacool Bungalow.
Dining at the Arabidacool Bungalow is nothing short of a royal feast with a home-made touch. The kitchen is personally supervised by the TATA Coffee' planters' wives and serves delicious local cuisine as well as North Indian, Continental and Jain delicacies to meet the varying tastes of all food lovers. Savoring desserts at the Arabidacool Bungalow is a must!
- Check-in from 2:00 PM.
- Check-out till 12:00 PM.
- Early check-in and late check-out on request.
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property however, you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- To ensure ease of convenience and faster check in process please send your ID proof in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pet policy: We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow only if the full bungalow has been reserved.
While we do not have a Swimming pool, Spa or Gym at the Bungalow, we are happy to inform guests that they may avail of these facilities at our nearest Group hotel, the Gateway Chikmagalur - IHCL SeleQtions.