Braganza House, Goa - amã Stays & Trails
Braganza House Stylization carries nuances from Portuguese influence. The patterns inspired from “azulejos” which are used in floor tiles. Contemporary Style basket weave furniture. Printed plate decoration on wall. The paintings depicting the surrounding nature and the sea to bring in the local flavours. Calm bed room space has been created for rest and contemplation through use of neutral colour palate, natural wood furniture, and floral wall paper inspired from the layered petals from Portuguese influence. Thus Braganza House provides a cosy, reposeful space to relax, unwind and enjoy.
Guests can indulge in the traditional Konkani or Goan Portuguese dishes when staying with us. From freshly baked pao breads served with authentic Goan sausages to freshly sourced rawa fried fish cooked in traditional Gomantak style, the meals at the bungalows are inspired by the flavours of the region. Our chefs will also be glad to cook delicacies as per guests’ requests and as per local availability of ingredients. Guests can join our chefs in the kitchen to learn a thing or two about the local food or give a personal twist to their meals.
- Check-in from 3:00 PM.
- Check-out till 12:00 PM.
- Breakfast - 0800 - 1030 hrs.
- Lunch - 1230 - 1430 hrs.
- Dinner - 2000 - 2300 hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out on request.
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property however, you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- Pet policy: We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow.
While we do not have a Swimming pool, Spa or Gym at the Bungalow, we are happy to inform guests that they may avail of these facilities at our nearest Group hotel, the Taj Holiday Village, Sinquerim, Candolim.