Chikoo Villa , Goa - amã Stays & Trails
Chikoo Villa is a stylishly restored, charming 100 year old home, set amidst lush, paddy fields in the heart of Anjuna. This idyllic 5-bedroom retreat, built in a mélange of Portuguese and Goan styles, is evocative of the languor and relaxed sophistication of a more gentle age and offers captivating views against a back drop of green fields and rolling hills in the distant horizon. The Villa is within close proximity to both Anjuna and Vagator Beach and is surrounded by vibrant shopping areas while yet providing the much needed seclusion for a memorable getaway.
Guests can indulge in the traditional Konkani or Goan Portuguese dishes when staying with us. From freshly baked pao breads served with authentic Goan sausages to freshly sourced rawa fried fish cooked in traditional Gomantak style, the meals at the bungalows are inspired by the flavours of the region. Our chefs will also be glad to cook delicacies as per guests’ requests and as per local availability of ingredients. Guests can join our chefs in the kitchen to learn a thing or two about the local food or give a personal twist to their meals.
- Check-in from 3:00 PM.
- Check-out till 12:00 PM.
- Breakfast - 0800 - 1030 hrs.
- Lunch - 1230 - 1430 hrs.
- Dinner - 2000 - 2300 hrs.
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property however, you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- Pet policy: We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow.
amã Stays & Trails, Chikoo Villa