Madupatty Bungalow, Munnar - amã Stays & Trails
Located in the Madupatty Estate, Madupatty Bungalow was built in 1947 for engineers who came to work on the Madupatty Dam. It is said to have been originally built to overshadow the Ladbroke House that used to house the heads of the company in the early planting days. Over the years, this bungalow was also home to the estate planters and officers, who could always keep an eye on the lush tea plantations that surround it. Enjoy the charm and spaciousness of this lovingly restored, 3-bedroom bungalow while soaking in the calmness of the estate around you.
Madupatty Bungalow allows you a chance to savor the traditional delicacies of Kerala, cooked using family recipes passed down generations. The meals are cooked by our in-house chefs using the freshest ingredients available locally, and sometimes carry a British & Tamilian influence that came with the planters who stayed here. You can also cook with the chefs and learn more about the authentic flavours of the region, or request a meal cooked to your specifications, be it comfort food or your all-time favourites.
- Check-in from 3:00 PM.
- Check-out till 12:00 PM.
- Breakfast - 0800 - 1030 hrs.
- Lunch - 1230 - 1430 hrs.
- Dinner - 2000 - 2300 hrs.
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property however, you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- Pet policy: We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow.