Nettigudi Bungalow, Munnar - amã Stays & Trails
The Nettigudi Bungalow, now over a 100 years old, boasts of breathtaking views of pristine nature and allows you to immerse in tranquillity. Located atop a hill, this bungalow used to house the estate planters and officers, who could always keep an eye on the lush tea plantations that surround it. In 1927, much before Munnar became a tourist destination, it served as a home to Sergeant Instructor of the Southern Provinces Mounted Rifles, which was a mark of the importance this bungalow commanded. Lovingly restored, this 3-bedroom bungalow is spacious and exudes the charm of its century-old heritage.
Nettigudi Bungalow allows you a chance to savor the traditional delicacies of Kerala, cooked using family recipes passed down generations. The meals are cooked by our in-house chefs using the freshest ingredients available locally, and sometimes carry a British & Tamilian influence that came with the planters who stayed here. You can also cook with the chefs and learn more about the authentic flavours of the region, or request a meal cooked to your specifications, be it comfort food or your all-time favourites.
- Check-in from 3:00 PM.
- Check-out till 12:00 PM.
- Breakfast - 0800 - 1030 hrs.
- Lunch - 1230 - 1430 hrs.
- Dinner - 2000 - 2300 hrs.
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property however, you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- Pet policy: We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow.