Pollibetta Bungalow, Coorg - amã Stays & Trails
The Pollibetta Bungalow that stands tall atop the Western Ghats is an exclusive spectator to a vast coffee plantation, Coorg’s hills and their multiple hues of green. This luxurious heritage bungalow is spaciously designed to make way for natural light while the bungalow’s high ceilings contribute to its grandeur. Although fully equipped with modern amenities such as wireless internet, satellite television, the bungalow, with its courtyard, wooden flooring and intricately engraved Victorian furniture, takes you back to a time of the past.
Tantalize your taste buds with delicacies of the Kodava cuisine along with North Indian, Jain and Continental dishes. Our chef can take you through the ingredients that contribute to the unique flavors of Coorg and will pay heed to personal preferences with every dish that is ordered. Leisurely engage in conversation at the dining table with spectacular views of the surrounding greenery.
- Check-in from 3:00 PM
- Check-out till 12:00 PM
- Breakfast - 0800 - 1030 hrs.
- Lunch - 1230 - 1430 hrs.
- Dinner - 2000 - 2300 hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out on request
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property, however you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.