Taneerhulla Bungalow, Coorg - amã Stays & Trails
At a height of 900 mtr, drive into the winding road through the blue and white gates of the Woshully Estate into the Taneerhulla Bungalow. Named after the Kodagu term for "cold water" is a reminscence of the water body which ripples with the slow breeze. The Bungalow is a piece of heaven tucked in the coffee estate of Woshully. The manicured garden around the Bungalow offers you a variety of outdoor games to play your hands on or just sit back & feast your eyes to the shrubs, the creepers & a rainbow of flowers aorund. The Bungalow steps its foot into the old history of the colonial times, be it the intricate carpet which warms your toes or the pure hardwood four poster beds which have been intricately maintained. The Taneerhulla Bungalow has metamorphosised from an antique blissful haven to a seasoned bungalow with a touch of modernisation. The Estate that adorns this jewel is not only famous for its Robusta coffee but also for the Mandarin Oranges that grows in conjugation with coffee, adding that citrus note to your brew's aroma.
A visit to the Taneerhulla Bungalow is not complete without relishing the lip-smacking Kodava delicacies whipped up by the talented in-house chef! Visitors, both vegetarians and non-vegetarians, can also enjoy various North-Indian and Continental dishes, and don’t forget to savour the delectable dessert of the day!
- Check-in from 4:00 PM
- Check-out till 11:00 AM
- Early check-in and late check-out on request
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property, however you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- To ensure ease of convenience and faster check in process please send your ID proof in advance on email@example.com
- Pet policy : We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow
While we do not have a Swimming pool, Spa or Gym at the Bungalow, we are happy to inform guests that they may avail of these facilities at our nearest Group hotel, the Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg.