Woshully Bungalow, Coorg - amã Stays & Trails
At a height of 900 mtr, drive into the winding road through the blue and white gates of the Woshully Coffee Plantation Estate and one of the oldest heritage bungalows looms into sight. Standing on the porch of the bungalow one sees the famed Doorbeen (Binoculars) road. Folklore says that there used to be a Masonian Temple in the vicinity. The Woshully estate is known for its high quality Robusta and fine flavoured Coorg Mandarin oranges. Woshully is home to a host of animal species. An established “elephant corridor” passes through the estate. Racket tailed dragons, scarlet minivets, serpent eagles and brahminy kites are frequently seen frolicking in the shade trees.
The Bungalow has stood the test of time & gives you the essence of living a planter's life. There is a touch of old world era right from the switch boards to the draperies. The rich collection of paintings ornating the walls gives a true sense of place.
Visitors can savour scrumptious local delicacies and various North Indian and Continental dishes at the Woshully Bungalow. If you visit the estate during the monsoons, don’t forget to indulge in piping hot pakoras while sitting at the spacious verandah of the bungalow! The in-house chef’s rendition of Kodava delicacies is truly mouthwatering – our gift to all the foodies!
- Check-in from 3:00 PM
- Check-out till 12:00 PM
- Early check-in and late check-out on request
- We accept Master Card, Visa.
- We do not sell alcohol at the property, however you are allowed to carry your own.
- We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
- To ensure ease of convenience and faster check in process please send your ID proof in advance on email@example.com
- Pet policy : We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow.
While we do not have a Swimming pool, Spa or Gym at the Bungalow, we are happy to inform guests that they may avail of these facilities at our nearest Group hotel, the Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg.